- Adult educators
Digital adult educators program focused how practically help adult educators to implement online/digital learning/teaching activities based on andragogy theory. It should be noted the importance to support experienced adult educators with upskilling digital skills and encourage/empower them to combine digital tools and andragogy theory working online.
The andragogical digital approach to the content consists of four main groups:
- Andragogical digital curriculum planning – exploration needs of target group; identify and use connect andragogy practice with digital skills.
- Andragogical digital content creation – integrate andragogy concept and methods; empower learners; support vulnerable adults using digital learning
- Andragogical digital content implementation – ability to choose and use digital tools; facilitating online learning
- Assessment/ evaluation, feedback and reflection.
- Practical assignments.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 127
- Assessments Yes